Do you often have missed calls that you didn't realized you had?
No more checking the phone again and again for missed calls.
What is it?
Whenever you have a missed call, a notification dialog will pop up with an alarm sound.
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone!
• People who doesn't check phones often (doesn't know if there was a missed call)
• People who are in the noisy places often (didn't hear the call)
• People who often forgets to bring the phone: It sends an automatic message to your email so that you can check who called remotely
• People who want their spouse to deal with phone calls: It sends an automatic SMS message to your spouse's number
• Busy people: Can't answer the call? Leave a quick SMS message or remind later to call
• People who drives a lot: Send a one-touch auto-generated "I'll call you later" message
What does it do?
• Call: Return call in one click
• SMS: Send a quick message back
• Snooze: Remind missed call later
• Support whitelist (i.e. contacts you want to sound alarm even in silent mode) and blacklist (i.e. contacts you don't want to sound alarm)
• Send SMS/Email (PRO version only)